REDUCES COSTS AND STRESS
• Smart night round is more efficient and can decrease nurses' stress.
• Assistive night care can be performed when a resident is awake.
• Controlling bed exits can help prevent falls and wandering.
• Tracking of heart rate, breathing rate, heart-rate-variability and movement activity in sleep can help to detect changes in health and allow for early intervention.
• Measuring outcomes and impacts of treatments like physiotherapy and outdoor activity, in general, can be difficult, but their effect on sleep can generate insightful new metrics.
DISCLAIMER: QS+CARE IS NOT INTENDED TO BE USED FOR DIAGNOSIS OR MONITORING OF A DISEASE OR OTHER CONDITIONS.
Whole solution overview
The QS+CARE is for the purpose of evaluating daytime activities’ impact on recovery and sleep quality, and in tracking bed exit and occupancy for fall and wandering prevention. In this intended use it is not a medical device and the data is not intended to be used for diagnosis or monitoring of a disease or other conditions.